Sunday, March 8, 2009

Who I Want to Meet?

My guy is outgoing
doesn't give a rip what people think of him
loves me for me
looks don't matter
emotional
funny always keeps me laughing
cheers me up when I am down
about a foot taller than me he is like 6ft lol (I love that)
has a great personalty
knows how to treat a young lady
not too messy a little mess is ok but not too much
has a neat apartment
loves me even when I look my worst
knows me like the back of his hand
Romantic - he holds me like all the time
serious
personal
shy a bit, yet totally fun
taller than me a must
someone like mr.darcy in the end of pride and prejuice
totally devoted to God-more than me
will wait for sex till honey moon
classical romantic
doesn't date for ever then dump but rather friends for a long time, then court for a short time, then marry for the longest time

more
nice to family
i like his family
nicest smile
kinda corny
funny
smart
i must be able to have a logical conversation with him-not just "i love you" "no, i love you" blah blah blah etc
not too clingy, but definatly romantic
in good shape-not like olympics, but not a counch potato
loves the outdoors
loves kids
loves animals-but not to the point where he has a pet store or anything just like one dog or two, so make that like

No comments:

Post a Comment