Sunday, March 8, 2009

HOW GOD CHANGE MY LIFE? (REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE

I’m a person whose family is known to be devoted in Christian life, who attends a devotional worship every Sunday, and a very cooperative and supportive in any activities with in the church. I know God since when I entered nursery, I enrolled at Christian and Missionary Alliance Churches of the Philippines (CAMACOP), but I can’t say that I am devoted compared to my parents. Actually, I can say to my self; why should I always follow my parent’s steps? Would I be happy if I follow my own will to take a ride in earthly journey? In these questions of mine I’d follow the second query, which makes my life miserable. Lots of trials happened to my family, and these things made me come closer to God and hold on. I’ll share to you the most miraculous deed that God showed to me that even I didn’t follow His will, but He stills open His arm for me to come back in His presence. January 2009, my sister Johanna was in a critical condition or we called it 50-50. This sister of mine is my best friend. Her condition is that, without knowing that the 3 months baby inside her womb is dead, and she was poisoned. I was very worried, I don’t know what to do, I just cry and cry, but my father tapped me and smile, he said “nak, ayaw na sige ug hilak, magtrust ta ky God, sige na nak, ayaw kaulaw sa iya kay dawaton man gihapon ta niya maski unsa kadako ato sala, pangayo lang ug pasaylo sa iya”, then he hug me tightly. I realized how God is very grateful to my life even though I disobeyed him, how much more if I going to change my life and offer my life to Him. Then I prayed, after I’d pray my mother told me that my sister is now okay and she was in the recovery room, I looked at the window and my sister look at me and smile, my tears fall down and smile. That was the experience that really changes my life. And I declare that God is very faithful to my life.

We all know that earthly things can give us happiness, but that happiness that we’ve experience is just for a short moment, unlike serving and following His will can give us an unending happiness and lead us to everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment